We are eternally grateful for the continued support we have received from our community. We LOVE our customers! Times are strange and this is, sadly, how we’ve decided to keep all of us as safe as possible:
- Everyone must wear masks. Bandanas will not suffice because the fabric is too loosely woven. Please wear gloves if you have them. This includes us. Asymptomatic people can spread COVID-19. Your mask and gloves help to protect all of us. We will all pledge to stay at least SIX FEET apart.
- We will work by appointment only. Please call (831) 476-4455 to set up an appointment. Only one customer/couple will be allowed in the store at a time. Please leave other family members at home. If you must consult your contractor, architect or designer, please have them ready to be reached by phone so that they will not need to visit. We will gladly follow up with them on the phone or via email to clarify the decisions you are making and to confirm that they will work with your project.
- NO TOUCHING THE DISPLAYS! Yes, this sounds awful. We get it. This is a touchy business. But, we are afraid that we will forget which items you touched and then they will not be properly disinfected for the next person. We will touch and hold things for you.
- Customers enter through the front door only. Pick ups enter through the back door only. Both will require phone calls ahead of time. If you have an item that may be too heavy for you to pick up, please have your contractor pick it up for you. These will be touchless pick ups. We will put the items out back for you and the person picking them up will load them. Call (831) 476-4455 to arrange a pick up.
- Parts: PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE STORE FOR PARTS. Please take a photo of the broken part and the fixture that it belongs to and then call us at (831) 476-4455 and we will help you to email it to us. We will do our best to diagnose the problem and order the part over the phone. Plumbing parts have lots of germs on them and handing things back and forth spreads those germs. We are trying to reduce exposure to all of us.
- We deeply regret this change in our lives. We, too, LOVED our cozy interactions and the time spent telling stories while touching all of the beautiful fixtures and finishes. We long for an expedient return to this feeling of safety. We are grateful and humbled by your support. We truly, truly are. We will do all that we can to make your project fun, efficient and beautiful.